The Calla Lilly Hungarian White Goose Down Duvet is filled with 92% large cluster, white Hungarian goose down hand gathered from mature Hungarian geese. Large down clusters increase the down's ability to trap air and provide insulation also known as "loft" or "fill power". Fill power measures the amount of insulating power you get per ounce of fill and is a better indicator of insulative ability than just the overall ounce weight of a finished down comforter or pillow. Our Calla Lilly comforter has a fill power of 750 with just the right amount of fill to make it an excellent choice for year round use.
The shell is a luxurious 100% Egyptian Cambric cotton fabric in a 330 thread count. The amount of fill is perfect for year round use. The Calla Lily is designed with a 10" baffle box construction that prevents shifting and creates maximum loft. Edges are double stitched for durability and finished with piping. The Calla Lily duvet will provide you with years of warmth and comfort.
- Twin (68" x 86") 26 fill ounces
- Full (78" x 86") 29 fill ounces
- Super Queen (90" x 94") 37 fill ounces
- Super King (108" x 94") 45 fill ounces
- Year Round
- 92% Hungarian white goose down fill, 750+ fill power
- 100% Egyptian cotton shell, 330 thread count
- 10" baffle box construction
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- Dry clean only
- Made and filled in Hungary
- DownTown Company
|Bedding Size Option: